Arbe is leading a RADAR REVOLUTION, driving a zero-road-fatality reality by enabling truly safe driver-assist systems, and paving the way for a fully autonomous-driving future. The next level of road safety is dependent upon a vehicle’s ability to ‘sense’ the world around it. Arbe’s unparalleled 4D high-resolution imaging radar is disrupting the automotive industry by redefining what’s possible. Join our team of technologists, radar specialists, and scientists to make zero road fatalities a reality, for everyone.
We’re looking for a talented System Validation Engineer to join our R&D group.
- Design, develop and manage the testing automation flow for Arbe’s Radar, ASIC, RFIC, Algo, and Software platforms
- Design and set up the test environment
- Collaborate with the R&D team to identify test requirements
- BSc. in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in building and developing automatic test environments
- Experience with Python and C#
- Experience with lab equipment such as spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, vector signal generators, power meters, etc.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Self-directed and motivated
- Team player, strong interpersonal skills
- SQL development experience
- Experience in system integration and testing
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI tool
- Knowledge in Semiconductor Test Methodology