By powering next generation road safety, we’re achieving something remarkable. Built on our proprietary chipset, Arbe ultra high-resolution 4D imaging radar is disrupting vehicle sensor technology to drive the autonomous revolution forward. Positioned as the ‘missing link’ sensor in autonomous driving, Arbe radar is redefining road safety today while making possible the autonomous vehicle revolution of tomorrow.
We’re looking for a talented Verification Engineer to join our VLSI team.
- Definition, architecture, and development of verification environments using mature proven verification flow, with SystemVerilog/ UVM methodology
- Definition and development of block-level and IP-level environments, integrated and reused in full-chip environments
- Work closely with experienced design, software and algorithm teams
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- At least 3 year experience in functional verification
- At least 2 year experience with SystemVerilog/ UVM
- Good knowledge of coverage-driven verification flow
- Proven track record in verification work. This includes planning, execution, tracking, verification closure
- Team Player
- Fast learner
- Experience in verification of SoC level / Full chip level
- Experience in working with Synopsys VIPs
- Experience in verifying algorithmic /mathematical design (modems, filters)