Arbe is leading a RADAR REVOLUTION, driving a zero-road-fatality reality by enabling truly safe driver-assist systems, and paving the way for a fully autonomous-driving future. The next level of road safety is dependent upon a vehicle’s ability to ‘sense’ the world around it. Arbe’s unparalleled 4D high-resolution imaging radar is disrupting the automotive industry by redefining what’s possible. Join our team of technologists, radar specialists, and scientists to make zero road fatalities a reality, for everyone.
We’re looking for a talented System Integration engineer to join our R&D group. In this role, you will have a direct impact on our product. As part of the R&D team, you will be responsible for developing and integrating multiple products, in multiple disciplines.
If you are passionate about working with a large scale SW and HW and you’re excited about autonomous driving, this is the place for you!
- Evaluate RF module quality, performance and configuration issues
- Write testing methodology for future bring ups
- Support system aspects of the radar (debugging and troubleshooting)
- Analyze variety of problems- (Chips, Algo, Software, HW) and identify solutions in the lab environment
- Optimizing operational integration efficiency and reporting on integration progress and system status
- Communicate and interface with various stakeholders such as R&D, customer success and operations
- B.Sc in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering or similar
- At least 6 years of HO experience as HW/System/System Integration engineer
- Knowledge of multiple protocols (I2C, SPI, UART, Eth, CAN ….)
- Knowledge in RF
- Excellent debugging skills
- Knowledge in ASIC production
- Knowledge in PCB design
- Ability to write detailed specs
- Full control of a lab test equipment
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Great interpersonal skills and a team-player
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with radar technology
- Millimeter wave experience