Arbe is leading a RADAR REVOLUTION, driving a zero-road-fatality reality by enabling truly safe driver-assist systems, and paving the way for a fully autonomous-driving future. The next level of road safety is dependent upon a vehicle’s ability to ‘sense’ the world around it. Arbe’s unparalleled 4D high-resolution imaging radar is disrupting the automotive industry by redefining what’s possible. Join our team of technologists, radar specialists, and scientists to make zero road fatalities a reality, for everyone.
We’re looking for a talented System Engineer to join our System team.
- Lead RFIC and Asic definition and specification efforts
- Engage with multi-disciplinary product development teams to support design, integration and testing of automotive ICs
- Assist with RFIC and ASIC bring up efforts
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering or a relevant field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in RFIC/ ASIC/ System Engineering
- Experience with RFICs / ASICs design cycles
- Integration / Validation experience
- Readiness to work in a challenging startup environment
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed and motivated
- Hands-on radar experience
- ASIC architecture experience
- RFIC architecture experience