Arbe is leading a RADAR REVOLUTION, driving a zero-road-fatality reality by enabling truly safe driver-assist systems, and paving the way for a fully autonomous-driving future. The next level of road safety is dependent upon a vehicle’s ability to ‘sense’ the world around it. Arbe’s unparalleled 4D high-resolution imaging radar is disrupting the automotive industry by redefining what’s possible. Join our team of technologists, radar specialists, and scientists to make zero road fatalities a reality, for everyone.
We’re looking for a talented System Architect to join our CTO team.
As a member of our team you’ll work on
multidisciplinary system architecture, which combines cutting edge Algorithms,
Software, Digital & RF development.
- Defining an efficient system architecture to meet product requirements
- Provide detailed and expert architectural guidance at all design levels throughout the design process, from concept to production
- Participate in the development and production of radar sensors
- Simulate and validate Radar system performance
- Support system aspects of the radar (debugging and troubleshooting)
- Analyze Chips, Algo and Software problems and identify solutions in a lab environment
- Work closely with all Arbe’s teams and provide guidance in different complex topics
- M.Sc in CS/ Math/ Physics/ Software Eng./
EE or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience as a System Architect/
- Hands-on experience in at least 2 of the
relevant field (Algorithms/ Software/ Digital design /RF)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving
- Readiness to work in a challenging
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed and
- Hands-on experience in a relevant field (Radar / Sonar / Communications / EW)