Arbe is leading a RADAR REVOLUTION, driving a zero-road-fatality reality by enabling truly safe driver-assist systems, and paving the way for a fully autonomous-driving future. The next level of road safety is dependent upon a vehicle’s ability to ‘sense’ the world around it. Arbe’s unparalleled 4D high-resolution imaging radar is disrupting the automotive industry by redefining what’s possible. Join our team of technologists, radar specialists, and scientists to make zero road fatalities a reality, for everyone.
We’re looking for a talented Quality Manager to join our Operations team.
- Provide clear leadership for the development of an environment focused on Quality
- Develop quality-process links with customers inline with the Quality Management system (including: TS16949, ISO14001 / ISO 9001) Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Controls Plans, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) and Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) processes and oversee continued compliance and embedding across the business.
- Responsible for handling customers quality complaints within the organization
- Manage the audit program as well as supplier development and improvement and play a key role in ensuring project deliveries. Work proactively with all Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Employees, to maintain a program of continual improvement within their areas of responsibility. Lead a ‘correct at source’ and problem solving methodology (Lean)
- Lead the team to achieve quality targets for customers and business goals
- Define and Implement Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure compliance.
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
- Respond to customer complaints, inputting containment actions, executing full analyses, and implementing short-term and long-term countermeasures
- Champion a program for the implementation and sustainment of a continuous improvement culture
- Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns in new customer contracts
- Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
- Undertake internal and process audits of the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Establish and refine quality sign-off instructions, standards and documentation
- Lead regular inspection meetings with representatives from appropriate departments to establish an action plan for improving build quality
- Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility
- 5+ years’ experience in managing all aspects of Quality Management System as ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Quality Education: CQE/CQM or similar
- High understanding of organizations, methods, production workflows
- High interpersonal skills, ability to create a collaborative working environment and cross-company engagement
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Automotive Industry experience and/or electronics/semiconductors manufacturing knowledge
- Experience with ISO26262 and A-Spice