Arbe is leading a RADAR REVOLUTION, driving a zero-road-fatality reality by enabling truly safe driver-assist systems, and paving the way for a fully autonomous-driving future. The next level of road safety is dependent upon a vehicle’s ability to ‘sense’ the world around it. Arbe’s unparalleled 4D high-resolution imaging radar is disrupting the automotive industry by redefining what’s possible. Join our team of technologists, radar specialists, and scientists to make zero road fatalities a reality, for everyone.
We’re looking for a talented Post Silicon RFIC Engineer to join our team.
- Participate in RFIC Bring-up & Performance optimizations
- Debug & Investigate complex issues
- Support test programs towards mass production
- Build & Maintain Arbe’s RFIC/Analog testing infrastructure
- Define Post Silicon testing methodologies & requirements
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in Post Silicon testing of RFICs
- Hands-on lab experience with RF equipment
- Programming/Scripting skills
- Data analysis capabilities
- Understanding of PCB schematics & layout
- Self-Driven & Curious
- Great interpersonal skills (working with on-site & international teams)
- Fluent in English