Arbe is leading a RADAR REVOLUTION, driving a zero-road-fatality reality by enabling truly safe driver-assist systems, and paving the way for a fully autonomous-driving future. The next level of road safety is dependent upon a vehicle’s ability to ‘sense’ the world around it. Arbe’s unparalleled 4D high-resolution imaging radar is disrupting the automotive industry by redefining what’s possible. Join our team of technologists, radar specialists, and scientists to make zero road fatalities a reality, for everyone.
We’re looking for a talented NPI System Hardware Engineer to join our Operations team.
- Leading System HW NPI & Transfer to manufacturing activities
- Main point of contact for internal and external functions, considering System NPI readiness and delivery
- Manage manufacturing documentation: ECO, Product files, and more
- System HW Material Review Planning (MRP) work closely with purchasing team
- Managing and building product trees according to development requirements
- Engineering support – in house, PCB vendors, and assembly subcontractor’s
- Electronics Practical Engineer/ B.Sc. degree in Industrial engineering/ Logistics or similar
- At least 2-3 years of experience in production control & planning
- Experience with subcontractors management
- Strong capabilities in leading Multi-Disciplinary projects
- Familiarity with ERP platforms, methodologies, processes
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed, and motivated