Arbe is leading a RADAR REVOLUTION, driving a zero-road-fatality reality by enabling truly safe driver-assist systems, and paving the way for a fully autonomous-driving future. The next level of road safety is dependent upon a vehicle’s ability to ‘sense’ the world around it. Arbe’s unparalleled 4D high-resolution imaging radar is disrupting the automotive industry by redefining what’s possible. Join our team of technologists, radar specialists, and scientists to make zero road fatalities a reality, for everyone.
We’re looking for a talented Junior System Integration Engineer to join our innovative system and integration team.
- Write and implement integration and validation roadmaps
- Troubleshoot and debugging of ARBE’s Radar, ASIC, FPGA, and RFIC platforms
- Write and execute acceptance testing plans, procedures, and reports
- Define and design integration and validation automation
- Design and test digital PCBs for ASIC / FPGA
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience as a System Integration Engineer
- Experience with RF
- Hands-on experience in system integration and testing
- Hands-on experience in digital board design for complex FPGAs / ASICs / Processors
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed, and motivated
- Strong familiarity with radar technology
- Experience with communication protocols (SPI, UART, CAN, Ethernet)
- Experience with multidisciplinary systems