By powering next generation road safety, we’re achieving something remarkable. Built on our proprietary chipset, Arbe ultra high-resolution 4D imaging radar is disrupting vehicle sensor technology to drive the autonomous revolution forward. Positioned as the ‘missing link’ sensor in autonomous driving, Arbe radar is redefining road safety today while making possible the autonomous vehicle revolution of tomorrow.
The Algorithm team is responsible for developing innovative and ingenious solutions to problems raised from the challenge to improve the resolution and quality of data under the high limitations in the world of sensors for automotive.
We’re looking for a talented Junior Algorithm Developer to join our innovative algorithm team, to help have better understanding of the data, the problems and the solutions.
- Analyze and study different types of radar data
- Identify problems and suggest solutions for the signal processing (RADAR) algorithms
- Shadow the software development of the algorithms solutions
- Collaborate with our Software, System, Integration and Hardware teams
- Work with the development team to implement algorithms in real-time environment
- M.Sc. student or higher in Physics / Math / Computer Science/ Electrical engineering
- Hands on experience in Matlab or Python
- Strong mathematical skills
- A problem solver with strong analytical skills
- A team player with the ability to work independently
- Fast learner
- Motivated and creative
- Experience in digital signal processing- Fourier transforms and FFT-s, fixed-point arithmetic, S/N analysis, etc
- Knowledge of radar systems