Autonomous driving capabilities are no longer just a vision, but a reality that’s disrupting the automotive industry.
Arbe is the world’s first company to demonstrate ultra high-resolution radar with post processing and Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM). It is disrupting autonomous vehicle sensor development by bridging the gap between radar and optics with its proprietary imaging solution that provides unparalleled resolution with the reliability and maturity of radar technology for all levels of vehicle autonomy.
Join our team of technologists, radar specialists and scientists, and help us make autonomous driving a part of everyone’s daily lives.
We’re looking for a talented Embedded SW Engineer to join our Software team.
• Responsible for developing real-time SW for embedded CPU
that controls the radar and processes its data
• Integrate and optimize the SW application to fit our
• Collaborate with our HW, FPGA, and architecture teams
• BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• At least 5 years of experience in embedded real-time
• Good knowledge and proven experience in C/C++
• Experience in HW-SW integration and debugging of
• A team player with the ability to work independently
• Real-time DSP programming experience
• Familiar with certification processes, particularly Automotive
• Experience in developing on ARM based platforms
• Experience working with communication protocols – SPI,
UART, USB, Ethernet, MIPI
• Experience working with Xilinx Zynq family (using Vivado