Autonomous driving is no longer just a vision, but a reality that’s disrupting the automotive industry. Arbe has developed the most advanced high-resolution radar system available on the market, a proprietary 4D imaging solution that provides unparalleled resolution for all levels of vehicle autonomy. Join our team of technologists, radar specialists and scientists to help make autonomous driving a part of our daily lives. We’re looking for a talented engineer to join the development of new complex and challenging ASICs for its high-end radar system for autonomous driving.
- Define and design full chip DFT (including scan, MBIST, boundary scan etc.) and safety architecture for multiple projects
- Acquire deep understanding of ASIC architecture across multiple disciplines (digital, analog, and RF)
- Perform test specification, test plan and flow, test automation
- Select and develop a production test platform Silicon bring-up, diagnosis and support for physical failure analysis
- BS.c in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of VLSI experience
- Fast learner
- Willingness to work in dynamic and demanding environment.
- High motivation and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- Experience with Python/Tcl/Csh programming