By powering next generation road safety, we’re achieving something remarkable. Built on our proprietary chipset, Arbe ultra high-resolution 4D imaging radar is disrupting vehicle sensor technology to drive the autonomous revolution forward. Positioned as the ‘missing link’ sensor in autonomous driving, Arbe radar is redefining road safety today while making possible the autonomous vehicle revolution of tomorrow.
We’re looking for a talented engineer to join the development of new complex and challenging ASICs for its high-end radar system for autonomous driving.
- Develop production test strategy for Mixed Signal ASICs
- Acquire deep understanding of ASIC architecture across multiple disciplines (digital, analog, and RF)
- Responsible for definition, evaluation and development of cutting edge full DFT flow
- Implementation and integration of back end flows including Synthesis, Scan Insertion, place and route, physical verification and Static timing analysis
- Supervise and collaborate with external backend vendors
- BS.c in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience (students’ experience acceptable) of Chip Design, DFT or BackEnd
- Good communication
- Team-player skills
- Fast learner
- High motivation and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- Experience with TCL, Python scripting
- Previous experience in any of the following: Mentor Tessent (scan, MBIST, Boundary scan, IJTAG), Synopsys tools (Synthesis, Scan insertion, ICC2), DRC LVS tools