Arbe is leading a RADAR REVOLUTION, driving a zero-road-fatality reality by enabling truly safe driver-assist systems, and paving the way for a fully autonomous-driving future. The next level of road safety is dependent upon a vehicle’s ability to ‘sense’ the world around it. Arbe’s unparalleled 4D high-resolution imaging radar is disrupting the automotive industry by redefining what’s possible. Join our team of technologists, radar specialists, and scientists to make zero road fatalities a reality, for everyone.
We’re looking for a talented Bookkeeper to join our finance team.
- Single bookkeeper in the company, communication with service providers, bank reconciliations, payroll entries, issuing income invoices, booking expense invoices, full responsibility for AR and AP process, 1000 system etc
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual closing procedures
- Track the internal project reporting and Invoicing accordingly
- Responsible for payments and reporting to authorities, on a monthly and yearly basis (126, 856, WHT certificates)
- Responsible for preparing payment to service providers (local and international)
- Certified bookkeeper (type 3) with 3-5 years of experience in global and multi-currency companies
- Proven working experience with Priority software (emphasis on payment with bank wires and purchasing)
- Reliable and able to carry out tasks independently as well as in collaboration with other team members
- Highly organized and reliable with outstanding confidentiality and ethical standards
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Strong Excel skills
- English – high proficiency
- Experience with TriNet software