By powering next generation road safety, we’re achieving something remarkable.
Built on our proprietary chipset, Arbe ultra high-resolution 4D imaging radar is disrupting vehicle sensor technology to drive the autonomous revolution forward. Positioned as the ‘missing link’ sensor in autonomous driving, Arbe radar is redefining road safety today while making possible the autonomous vehicle revolution of tomorrow.
We’re looking for a talented Automation Infrastructure Engineer to join our R&D team.
- Design and develop Arbe’s chipset data base and test environment
- Develop tools and infrastructures that support our core product
- Calibration and bring-up automation for Arbe’s Radar, ASIC, FPGA, and RFIC platforms
- Collaborate with the different R&D teams to identify test requirements and implementation
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 year of experience in building and developing automatic test environments
- Experience with C#, Python
- Data base development experience
- Self-directed and motivated
- Readiness to work in a challenging startup environment
- Team player, strong interpersonal skills
in system integration and testing
in operating RF test equipment (Spectrum Analyzer, Signal generator, Network
in Semiconductor Test Methodology
in GUI development