Arbe is leading a RADAR REVOLUTION, driving a zero-road-fatality reality by enabling truly safe driver-assist systems, and paving the way for a fully autonomous-driving future. The next level of road safety is dependent upon a vehicle’s ability to ‘sense’ the world around it. Arbe’s unparalleled 4D high-resolution imaging radar is disrupting the automotive industry by redefining what’s possible. Join our team of technologists, radar specialists, and scientists to make zero road fatalities a reality, for everyone.
Our RFIC team is looking for RFIC/Analog Mixed Signal designer who is eager to join them as they venture into uncharted territory.
- Develop full custom integrated analog/mixed signal ASIC blocks primarily for radar RFICs
- Conduct both system and circuit level simulation (Matlab, Spectre)
- Develop best in class silicon blocks for radars
- Develop high performance PLL’s , analog and mixed signal circuits
- Work closely with chip architect to define best architectures to support best power functionality and advanced process nodes
- B.Sc, in Electrical Engineer (required)
- M.Sc. (advantage)
- Track record of silicon chip design experience in mixed signal
- Strong understanding of PVT circuits and 1DPPM design targets
- Solid background in RF chain design and consideration
- Design experience in advanced nodes silicon processes
- Team player
- ‘Can do’ attitude