Autonomous driving is no longer just a vision, but a reality that’s disrupting the automotive industry. Arbe has developed the most advanced high-resolution radar system available on the market. Join our team of technologists, radar specialists and scientists, and help us make autonomous driving a part of everyone’s daily lives.
Our RFIC team is looking for an Analog Mixed Signal designer who is eager to join them as they venture into uncharted territory.
- Develop full custom integrated analog/mixed signal ASIC primarily for data and chip processing functions
- Conduct both system and circuit level simulation (Matlab, Spectre)
- Develop ultra-low power low-noise analog and mixed signal l circuits
- Work closely with chip architect to define best architectures to support best power functionality and advanced process nodes
- Develop innovative functional safety approaches to detect and maintain functionality in case of faults
- B.Sc, in Electrical Engineer (required)
- M.Sc. (advantage)
- 5+ years of silicon chip design experience in low power converters, video amplifiers, calibration circuits
- Strong understanding of PVT circuits and 1DPPM design targets
- Solid background in RF chain design and consideration
- Design experience in advanced nodes silicon processes
- Team player
- ‘Can do’ attitude